This is a complete review and preparation for the Business and Finance Exam and the Contract Administration and Project Management Exam. There will be a book-by-book comprehensive review of technical concepts and principles. Students will learn how to review, tab, and highlight all reference books and codes. Exam-taking strategies, skills, and techniques will be taught. The class will work on a practice exam, complete with a review and discussion of the questions and answers. Students will be taught how to approach questions, and how to solve, answer, and verify the correct answer. In addition, the class will work on test-taking methods and time efficiency.
The course will concentrate on exam questions and problem-solving. The topics addressed include:
- Business/Finance and Construction Math Problem Solving.
- Fundamentals of Accounting for Construction.
- Basics of Plan Reading / Quantity estimating and Costing.
- Understanding of contract change orders and purchase orders.
- Means and methods of Construction and critical code review.
- OSHA basics.
- Basic Project Scheduling techniques.
Program Tuition and Schedule
It is advisable that all the students have bought the books and book tabs from here as the instructions would follow the tabs.