A “residential contractor” means a contractor whose services are limited to construction, remodeling, repair, or improvement of one-family, two-family, or three-family residences which are not more than two stories and the “accessory use structures” in connection with these buildings.
An accessory use structure would be a garage, guest house, garden shed, or other outbuilding.
- Business & Finance
- General Contractor Trade Knowledge
- In-Class/In Person weekend Work shops
- Livestream weekday evening online webinars
- Unlimited access to In-class workshops and online webinars for ONE year
- Virtual classrooms & Practice Exams
Program Tuition and Schedule
It is advisable that all the students have bought the books and book tabs from here as the instructions would follow the tabs. Books can be ordered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate of Completion Awarded after attending all course dates, and completing all assigned coursework and in-class activities.